I like this course because is not only about grammar, its content is very interesting. I will mention the top 5 things I like about the course
1) dramatizations- I like to act, so this is an excellent way for teamwork and to interpret a great English drama.
2) themes- I like the variety of themes. The themes are very interesting because it discuss things that happen today. Some are: power, rape, fantasies death, etc.
3) poetry- It is interesting to read poetry about interesting themes. We can know how the author of the poem thinks and how they want the world to interpret it.
4) analysis- It is important to understand what we read because then we can have a great understanding on what the author wants to communicate.
5) writing- When we understand what we read then is time to write the application of that. It is important to bring what we read to reality and with vivid examples.